1.This information is intended to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controller is required to provide to users when connecting to the web pages of etno-chic.com, regardless of the purposes. of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation (Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
2.The information is provided only for etno-chic.com and not for other sites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
3. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, so the user is invited to periodically check this page.
4. If the user is under the age of 16, consent to the processing of data must be given by his or her parents or whoever takes their place.
OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE OF DATA PROCESSING
The owner and manager of data processing is Femdue s.r.ls. based in Foligno (PG) via Campagnola 8, in the person of the administrator Ma Angelica Rodriguez, who for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
1.The personal data made available to etno-chic.com may be used for the following purposes:
a) to allow and manage any user registration on the website www.etno-chic.com (hereinafter the “site”); to manage and proceed with the user’s orders or reservations; to perform activities related to the provision of services by Femdue s.r.l.s. in favor of the user, as well as, in general, for the performance of activities related to the execution of a contractual relationship with Femdue s.r.l.s. or to deal with specific user requests before the conclusion of the contract; to receive and respond to any questions posed by the user through spontaneous communications;
b) for sending information and promotional communications requested by the user, including commercial ones, advertising material and / or offers of goods and services;c) for sending our newsletter.
All the activities indicated may be carried out with various means of communication such as: mail, Internet, telephone, E-mail, MMS, SMS, from Italy or abroad, by Femdue s.r.l.s.
2. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them (such as, by way of example, comments on the Blog), are provided by users knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site and Femdue srls from any liability for any violations of laws.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detections, etc.), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the site or to cause damage to other users or, in any case, harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
4. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information could be the internet protocol (IP) address, the type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site, the name of the internet service provider (ISP), the date and time of visit, the web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit, possibly the number of clicks etc. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. This site also incorporates plugins or buttons for social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+), in order to allow easy sharing of content on users’ favorite social networks. The collection and use of information obtained through the aforementioned plugins are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
1. In relation to the purposes described in the previous paragraph, the processing of personal data will be carried out using paper and / or electronic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes highlighted above and in accordance with the law, according to principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency and in order to protect the user confidentiality.
2. This treatment will in any case be carried out in compliance with the minimum security measures, making use of means that prevent the risk of loss or destruction, even accidental, of unauthorized access or unauthorized treatment.
DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph and kept for the time necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than five years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL
1. The refusal of personal data by the user, or the provision of incorrect and / or incomplete information may make it impossible:
a) any registration or registration on the site, the management and fulfillment of orders or purchase proposals;
b) sending information and promotional communications, including newsletters, including commercial ones, advertising material and / or offers of goods and services.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
1. The personal data made available to Femdue s.r.l.s. by the user, they may also be communicated to managers and / or persons in charge of processing personal data designated by Femdues s.r.l.s., in the exercise of their functions and within the scope of the processing.
2. The user’s personal data may be disclosed to: (a) any persons who provide Femdue s.r.l.s. performance or services instrumental to the aforementioned purposes such as, for example, subjects, entities and / or companies that manage and / or participate in the management and / or maintenance of the website and of the electronic and / or telematic tools used by Femdue s.r.l.s .; (b) suppliers, shippers, contractors, subcontractors, institutes, or more generally, other subjects and / or entities that act on behalf of Femdue s.r.l.s. or independently to perform the activities referred to in the purposes of the processing or activities connected or instrumental to them; (c) consultants who assist the company in various capacities with particular reference to legal, tax, social security, accounting and organizational aspects; (d) any other person to whom the data must be communicated on the basis of legal provisions.
3. The user’s personal data may possibly be transferred abroad, both within countries belonging to the European Community and in third countries, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation and always for the purposes referred to in the processing.
DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The user’s personal data will not be disseminated.
1. In relation to the aforementioned treatments, the interested party may exercise the rights provided for by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and by EU Regulation 2016/679, which are specified below:
a) right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation) , the integration (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to right to data portability, i.e. the right for the interested party to request and obtain a copy of all their data (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
b) right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
(c) the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards the content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
2. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities, or alternatively using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, by sending an email to email@example.com.
3. In case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
When a user accesses the site, Etno-chic can automatically analyze navigation and the relative sections / web pages visited by means of cookies, also using third-party software such as Google Analytics.
Below are the various types of cookies used by Etno-chic according to the purpose of use:
This type of cookies allows the correct functioning of some sections of the Site.
They are of two categories, persistent and session:
persistent: they remain stored, until their expiration, on the hard disk of the user’s / visitor’s personal computer;
session: they are not stored permanently on the user’s / visitor’s computer and are destroyed every time the browser is closed;
Persistent cookies are used for the sole purpose of facilitating navigation within the site and its correct use, as well as for statistical purposes, to know which areas of the site have been visited, while session cookies are used in order to transmit the session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. Furthermore, cookies are used to improve the quality of our service, as well as to monitor navigation paths and pages visited unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the Site. Etno-chic will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the contents more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the user. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the Site. The analytical cookies are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
COOKIES FOR ANALYSIS OF THIRD PARTY SERVICES
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions.
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Site.
COOKIES FOR STATISTICS
These cookies are necessary for the statistics services, described in the respective section, to function._ut *, _ga *Google Analytics Cookie.Since the installation of third-party Cookies and other tracking systems through the services used within this Application cannot be technically controlled by the Owner, any specific reference to Cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties is to be considered indicative.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The use of these cookies takes place for the purposes listed above and not transferred to third parties unless explicitly indicated.
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through the settings. However, we remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the site to function and / or limit the service we offer.
Below is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers: